Coin Charm Bracelet with Lapis Lazuli, Sodalite and Turquoise Gemstones
Blue gemstones of various colors and shapes make this coin charm bracelet unique and OOAK. Lapis lazuli, sodalite and turquoise gemstones are combined with Czech and African glass and metal beads. A vintage Afghani coin and tiny bell charm have been added for luck and to ward off unruly spirits. And why not add a bit of texture with an upcycled sari silk tassel? A great add to your boho jewelry collection.
- Lapis Lazuli Properties: Lapis Lazuli passes on an energy of deep calm and a strong connection to cosmic wisdom. It helps one align with truth and integrity.
- Sodalite Properties: Sodalite brands order and calmness to the mind.
- Turquoise Properties: Turquoise eliminates negative energy.
- Sari Silk Tassels: Our tassels are made from ribbon that has been up-cycled from clippings leftover in the sari or dress-making process. All ribbon is purchased from a cottage industry environment that provides much needed employment to impoverished women in rural India. Fair wages and a safe work atmosphere are guaranteed in the cooperative.
- Handmade bracelet created with 6-7mm Lapis Lazuli, Sodalite and Turquoise gemstones, mixed blue Czech and African glass and handcrafted Ethiopian silver metal beads.
- Multi strand boho bracelet with lobster clasp, approximately 7 1/4 inches round.