Lotus Flower Charm Bracelet with Imperial Jasper Gemstones
Inspired by the works of ancient jewelers and materials found in nature, VT has created a turquoise and sand colored, Imperial Jasper gemstone and Czech glass double-strand bracelet. The Kuchi Lotus flower marks this piece as unique and boho. The flower “charm” was up-cycled from a tribal “bellydance” belt and is between 50 to 100 years old. A vintage Afghani coin and tiny bell charm have been added for luck and to ward off unruly spirits.
- About Ancient and Tribal Jewelry: The wearing of jewelry for adornment and ritual started as far back as 7000 years ago and archeologists have found evidence that people wore bracelets in the Middle East and Asia. Ancient bracelets were made of grasses, slender tree limbs and shells, then copper and bronze. The Kuchi are a nomadic tribe which lives to this day in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
- Imperial Jasper Properties: Imperial Jasper gemstone is a strong healer and protective stone. It is also known as a good gemstone or crystal to help one get organized, relax and reach tranquility.
- Lotus Flower Properties: The Lotus flower is a symbol of purity, enlightenment, self-regeneration and rebirth. Its characteristics are a perfect analogy for the human condition; even when its roots are in the dirtiest of waters, the Lotus produces the most beautiful flower.
- Handmade bracelet created with 6mm Imperial Jasper gemstones, natural Brown Lava, blue and gold Czech Glass and handcrafted Ethiopian silver metal beads.
- Multi strand boho bracelet with lobster clasp,approximately 7 1/4 inches round.