Blue Sea Jasper Mala Necklace
La Plage. La Playa. La Spiegga. VT's Carolina Blue Sea Sediment gemstone mala necklace nails the beach vibe. 108 genuine gemstone beads of various ocean and sky blues with sandy tans and browns look like a vacation. A handmade Tibetan floral focal bead and a light blue sari silk tassel add to this necklace's casual elegance. Wear this barefoot with a sundress, grab a tropical drink and just chill.
- Carolina Blue Sea Sediment Jasper Properties: Carolina Blue Sea Sediment Jasper is a stone of inner peace, love, empathy and clear thoughts. It is an excellent stone for emotional healing. Carrying a strong connection to the earth's energy, it is believed to relieve fatigue and exhaustion.
- Lotus Flower Properties: The Lotus flower is a symbol of purity, enlightenment, self-regeneration and rebirth. Its characteristics are a perfect analogy for the human condition; even when its roots are in the dirtiest of waters, the Lotus produces the most beautiful flower.
- Sari Silk Tassels: Our tassels are made from ribbon that has been up-cycled from clippings leftover in the sari or dress-making process. All ribbon is purchased from a cottage industry environment that provides much needed employment to impoverished women in rural India. Fair wages and a safe work atmosphere are guaranteed in the cooperative.
- Gemstone mala necklace composed of 108 8mm round Carolina Blue Sea Sediment Jasper gemstone beads with 3 handcrafted Ethiopian silver metal counter beads.
- Approximately 44 inches in length including tassel, tassel 3 3/4 inches long, flower focal bead 34mm x 16mm.
- Clasp-less, slips overhead, strung on sturdy silk or nylon thread, hidden security knots.