Copper Buddha Pendant Mala Necklace with Crazy Lace Agate Gemstones
Wear this gorgeous handmade necklace to your next beach party or BBQ, and your friends will think you just returned from Thailand. Indeed, the copper Buddha amulet was made by hand by Thai artisans, and adorns our Crazy Lace Agate 108 bead gemstone mala necklace. Crazy Lace Agate gemstones have gorgeous sky and ocean blue turquoise colors, mixed with tans and browns. A perfect addition or souvenir, you choose, to your boho or spiritual jewelry collection.
- Crazy Lace Agate Properties: Crazy Lace Agate gemstones promote mental agility, liveliness and laughter, and encourages flexibility in thinking and action. As an added bonus, it helps overcome fear of spiders and other creepy crawly things!
- Gemstone mala necklace composed of 108 6mm round Crazy Lace Agate gemstone beads with 1 handcrafted Ethiopian brass metal counter bead, and 2 copper beads up-cycled from an antique Thai prayer necklace.
- Approximately 25 inches in length.
- Pendant 1 inch long including ring.
- Clasp-less, slips overhead, hand strung with silk or nylon thread.