Elephant Pendant Mala Necklace with Kambaba Jasper Gemstones
You step foot off the small plane, to a land of green, dark shadows, and shimmery light. Close your eyes, and count the 108 smooth dark mossy green beads on our gemstone mala necklace; you have arrived. The noble Ganesh or elephant pendant is the focal point of this jewelry piece. An exotic, spiritual animal, the elephant is hand carved from bone. And the backside of the charm has an intricate, almost lotus like, flower carving. Dress this up or down or use as a meditation or breath-work necklace. Also a perfect unisex gift for jungle and animal lovers.
- Kambaba Jasper Properties: Kambaba Jasper is a marvelous gemstone for bringing peace and tranquility to stressed, or over-worked minds. It provides grounding and protection, especially to travelers.
- Ganesh Meaning: Lord Ganesh, a Hindu god, is said to be the god of prosperity and wealth. Lord Ganesh is believed to bring good luck; thus he is worshipped before anything new is started.
Gemstone mala necklace composed of 108 6mm round Kambaba gemstone beads with 3 handcrafted Ethiopian silver metal counter beads.
- Approximately 25 inches in length.
- Pendant 2 inches long including bail.
- Clasp-less, slips overhead.