Antique Kuchi Coin Necklace with Gemstone Beads
"The desert wears a veil of mystery."
Travel back in time to the deserts of Afghanistan when wearing our antique coin choker. Inspired by the Afghan Kuchi, a nomadic tribe, the gemstone necklace has vintage coin charms that are approximately 50 to 75 years old. The jewelry piece is an exotic and elegant find, a must-have for any discerning traveler (either armchair or frequent flyer).
- Beaded choker necklace composed of 6mm genuine gemstone beads and antique Afghani metal beads and coins.
- Approximately 16 inches, hangs at collarbone or below.
- Toggle clasp.
- Onyx Properties: Onyx is a gemstone that offers up powerful vibrations of protection, strength, focus and willpower. This stone is here to continuously push you forward in your life.
- Amethyst Properties: Amethyst gemstone's ability to expand the higher mind, enhances one’s creativity and passion. It strengthens the imagination, intuition and refines the thinking process. It helps in the absorption of new ideas, putting thoughts into action, and brings projects to completion.
- Rhodonite Properties: Rhodonite gemstone balances yin and yang and helps you to reach your highest potential.
- Garnet Properties: Garnet gemstone is great for travelers as it offers protection, physical and mental strength and stamina.
- Quote by Edward Abbey, author and environmentalist.