Aqua Agate Gemstone Mala Necklace
As the name implies, Aqua Agate gemstones are strongly connected to the astrologic water sign--one of big feelings and imagination. When wearing this handmade 108 bead mala necklace, it is easy to imagine the sea, the sand, a dolphin soaring, as the gemstones are tropical in color, with sea foam greens and turquoise blues, with tan and grey markings. A complementary colored handmade silk sari tassel hangs from a handcrafted Tibetan silver Om bead. Perfect handmade jewelry to wear to a barefoot beach wedding or a dreamy deserted island honeymoon.
- Aqua Agate Properties: Aqua Agate with is connection to water signs increases access to true emotional feelings and inspiration. It may enhance the power of communication. And it has a relaxing effect on the body; soothing anger or stress.
- Om Symbol Properties: Traditionally defined in a sacred text, Om is, “The past, the present and the future, all that was, all that will be is om…. All else that may exist beyond the bounds of time, that too is Om.” In more simple terms, Om represents the trinity of body/mind/spirit, and/or heaven/earth/underworld.
- Sari Silk Tassels: Our tassels are made from ribbon that has been up-cycled from clippings leftover in the sari or dress-making process. All ribbon is purchased from a cottage industry environment that provides much needed employment to impoverished women in rural India. Fair wages and a safe work atmosphere are guaranteed in the cooperative.
- Gemstone mala necklace composed of 108 8mm round Aqua Agate gemstone beads with 3 handcrafted Ethiopian silver metal counter beads.
- Approximately 44 inches in length including tassel, tassel 3 3/4 inches long, Om bead 34mm x 16mm.
- Clasp-less, slips overhead, strung on sturdy silk or nylon thread with hidden security knots.