Bollywood Bead Gemstone Necklace
Happy Hump Day!
Middle of the work or school week got you down? Then we have the perfect pick-me-up. Slip on our colorful gemstone beaded necklace and pretend that you are traveling the dunes of the Sahara. A boho mirror pendant inspired by camel swag adds whimsy to this long statement necklace. Unique Bollywood or bellydance beads in the bright colors of summer will have you smiling. Choose a necklace with either genuine Lapis Lazuli gemstones or Turquoise Howlite beads and the weekend will arrive sooner than you know it. This ethnic inspired necklace looks great with maxi dresses to t-shirts and shorts.
- Lapis Lazuli Properties: Lapis Lazuli gemstones encourages self-awareness, allows for self-expression and reveals inner truth. It stimulates objectivity, clarity and encourages creativity. Confidence and power increases with wear.
- Turquoise Howlite Properties: Turquoise Howlite gemstones stabilizes the mind, calms anger and brings on a positive outlook.
- Camel Swag Definition: Camel Swag is the fabric, bead and mirror accessories that adorn camels in India. Historically decorating camels with colorful paint, tassels and pom-poms was to honor the hard-working animals and to attract buyers during the Pushkar Camel Fair. Today, these majestic animals are still adored and adorned, but us humans have taken to the festive boho decorations, using camel swag for jewelry, home decor and more.
- Kashmiri Beads: Also know as Bollywood beads, colorful Kashmiri beads are made by hand out of polymer clay. Bead artists use a variety of materials for embellishment such as mirror chips, seed beads, silver plating and rhinestones.
- Beaded gemstone necklace is approximately 28 inches in length. The fabric camel swag pendant is approximately 2 inches long from the bail and 1 inch wide.
- Long statement necklace has a lobster clasp, but may easily be slipped overhead.