Crescent Moon Silver Necklace
Be both soft and wild. Just like the moon. Or the storm. Or the sea.
Our Crescent Moon Rosary Necklace is a little bit country and a little bit rock and roll. The soft pastel colors of the Grey Picture Jasper gemstone beads are dreamy and light, whereas the handmade buffalo bone pendant adds wildness and edge. A wonderful unique pendant necklace to add to your indie jewelry collection or a boho gift for a friend.
- Grey Picture Jasper Properties: Picture Jasper is a grounding and harmonizing gemstone with a strong connection to the earth. Its grounding energy can give you a strong sense of who you are, where you’ve been and where you are going.
- Buffalo Symbolism: The buffalo symbolizes abundance, power, stability, gratitude and consistency. If you are graced with visions of the buffalo, whether in your mind or reality, you can be sure that prosperity will follow shortly thereafter.
- Crescent Moon Properties: Crescent moons, in particular, represent motherhood and fertility as well as being symbolic of growth, creativity and manifestation. Crescent moons relate to new phases in life and new beginnings.
- Necklace composed of 6mm round genuine Light Blue Agate or Grey Picture Jasper gemstones, pastel rondelle beads, clear faceted crystals and gunmetal chain. Chain is handcrafted. Attached is a handmade off-white buffalo bone crescent moon pendant with silver metal detail. Pendant is approximately 3 inches.
- Necklace approximately 36 inches in length, including pendant.
- Easily slips overhead.
- Quote by Victoria Erikson.