Purple Tourmaline Gemstone Mala Necklace
You know that friend that always has your back? Your ride or die? Well, this 108 bead Burgundy Tourmaline gemstone mala necklace brings with it loyalty, luck, protection and healing from past woes. And even better, like a best friend, this long necklace is timeless, and may be worn year round. The burgundy wine colored gemstones with the brass lucky fish guru bead go with black or neutrals, casual or elegant. There are a lot of fish in the sea, but your BFF will always be there for you. Maybe buy two and be twins?
- Burgundy aka Purple Tourmaline Properties: Burgundy Tourmaline is a stone that fosters compassion, cool headedness, and decreases worries. It radiates an energy that attracts friendship.
- Auspicious Fish Properties: In various Asian cultures and religions, fish symbolize happiness as they have complete freedom of movement in the water. They also represent fertility and abundance. Two golden fish represent good luck.
- Sari Silk Tassels: Our tassels are made from ribbon that has been up-cycled from clippings leftover in the sari or dress-making process. All ribbon is purchased from a cottage industry environment that provides much needed employment to impoverished women in rural India. Fair wages and a safe work atmosphere are guaranteed in the cooperative.
- Gemstone mala necklace composed of 108 8mm round Burgundy Tourmaline beads with 3 handcrafted Ethiopian bronze counter beads.
- Approximately 44 inches in length including tassel, tassel 3 3/4 inches long, auspicious fish bead with inlayed turquoise and red coral sides 34mm x 16mm.
- Clasp-less, slips overhead, strung on sturdy silk or nylon thread with hidden security knots.