Blue Sea Sediment Jasper Gemstone Mala Necklace
Star light, star bright,
First star I see tonight,
I wish I may, I wish I might,
Have this wish I wish tonight.
With beads of night sky-blue with white-celestial markings, the Dark Blue Sea Jasper gemstone reminds one of the constellations. Set sail on a journey with the light of the stars when wearing our handmade 108 bead gemstone mala necklace. A handmade silver Berber bead with the moon and stars anchors the beads to a silvery, silky sari tassel. Make that wish.
- Dark Blue Sea Sediment Jasper Properties: Dark Blue Sea Sediment Jasper is a gemstone of inner peace, love, empathy and clear thoughts. It is believed to relieve fatigue and exhaustion.
- Silk Tassels: Our tassels are made from ribbon that has been up-cycled from clippings leftover in the sari or dress-making process. All ribbon is purchased from a cottage industry environment that provides much needed employment to impoverished women in rural India. Fair wages and a safe work atmosphere are guaranteed in the cooperative.
- Gemstone mala necklace composed of 108 8mm round Dark Blue Sea Sediment Jasper gemstone beads with 3 handcrafted Ethiopian silver metal counter beads.
- Approximately 44 inches in length including tassel, tassel 3 3/4 inches long.
- Clasp-less, slips overhead, strung on sturdy silk or nylon thread with hidden security knots.
- Poem by Anonymous.