Lotus Flower Charm Bracelet with Green Amazonite Gemstones
Inspired by the works of ancient jewelers and materials found in nature, VT has created a spring green Amazonite gemstone and Czech glass double-strand bracelet. The Kuchi Lotus flower marks this piece as unique and boho. The flower “charm” was up-cycled from a tribal “bellydance” belt and is between 50 to 100 years old. A vintage Afghani coin and tiny bell charm have been added for luck and to ward off unruly spirits.
- About Ancient and Tribal Jewelry: The wearing of jewelry for adornment and ritual started as far back as 7000 years ago and archeologists have found evidence that people wore bracelets in the Middle East and Asia. Ancient bracelets were made of grasses, slender tree limbs and shells, then copper and bronze. The Kuchi are a nomadic tribe which lives to this day in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
- Amazonite Properties: Amazonite gemstone tempers aggression, tames the irrational and stills disquiet. It provides harmony and balance. Amazonite is also a good luck stone for games of chance, competitions and luck in any financial or business venture.
- Lotus Flower Properties: The Lotus flower is a symbol of purity, enlightenment, self-regeneration and rebirth. Its characteristics are a perfect analogy for the human condition; even when its roots are in the dirtiest of waters, the Lotus produces the most beautiful flower.
- Handmade bracelet created with 6mm Amazonite gemstones, natural Black Lava, green Czech Glass and handcrafted Ethiopian silver metal beads.
- Multi strand boho bracelet with lobster clasp, approximately 7 1/4 inches round.