Pink Amphibole Gemstone Mala Necklace
Do you believe in angels, fairies, sprights? Then this 108 bead Amphibole quartz gemstone mala necklace in blush rose gold colors is for you. Contained within each bead is otherworldly brushstrokes of wispy minerals that float, suspended like angel wings, giving the gemstone, the nickname Angel Phantom Quartz. These crystals evoke the feeling of flying, soaring high above the clouds on cotton wool, which is loosely how Amphibole translates in Brazil--the only country it has been found to date, making it a very rare gemstone. The beads are anchored with a handmade Tibetan Lotus flower guru bead and a complementary colored pale pink silk sari tassel. A special piece of jewelry. Believe.
- Amphibole Quartz Properties: Amphibole quartz may be used to make contact with angelic beings, and to find a deep sense of inner peace and tranquility.
- Lotus Flower Properties: The Lotus flower is a symbol of purity, enlightenment, self-regeneration and rebirth. Its characteristics are a perfect analogy for the human condition; even when its roots are in the dirtiest of waters, the Lotus produces the most beautiful flower.
- Sari Silk Tassels: Our tassels are made from ribbon that has been up-cycled from clippings leftover in the sari or dress-making process. All ribbon is purchased from a cottage industry environment that provides much needed employment to impoverished women in rural India. Fair wages and a safe work atmosphere are guaranteed in the cooperative.
- Gemstone mala necklace composed of 108 8mm round Amphibole quartz gemstone beads with 3 handcrafted Ethiopian silver metal counter beads.
- Approximately 44 inches in length including tassel, tassel 3 3/4 inches long, lotus flower bead 34mm x 16mm.
- Clasp-less, slips overhead, strung on sturdy silk or nylon thread with hidden security knots.