Elephant Pendant Mala Necklace with Striped Botswana Agate Gemstones
Be The Elephant. Live Large. Be Gentle In Your Ways. Be Well Balanced. Be Ready For An Adventure & Always Be All Ears
Sandy, sunset tones reminds one of a sultry day at the beach or desert. From this 108 bead handstrung striped Botswana Agate mala necklace, hangs a Tibetan handmade bone elephant pendant. The elephant aka Ganesh talisman has an intricate, almost lotus like, flower carving on its silver metal backside. With the agate gemstone colors of tans, grey, white and peach, this piece can be worn season to season, a perfect gift for animal lovers, both male and female.
- Botswana Agate Properties: Botswana Agate gemstone enhances mental function. The agate gemstone improves concentration, perception and understanding.
- Ganesh Meaning: Lord Ganesh, a Hindu god, is said to be the god of prosperity and wealth. Ganesh is believed to bring good luck; thus he is worshipped before anything new is started.
- Mala composed of 108 6mm round Botswana Agate gemstone beads with 3 handcrafted Ethiopian silver metal counter beads.
- Approximately 24 inches in length.
- Carved Elephant Pendant 2 inches long including bail.
- Clasp-less, slips overhead.
- Quote by Unknown.