Elephant Pendant Mala Necklace
Sandy, sunset tones reminds one of a sultry day at the beach or desert. From this 108 bead handstrung striped matte Picture Jasper (think dusty tan, brown, lavender and grey color beads) mala necklace, hangs a Tibetan handmade bone elephant pendant. The elephant aka Ganesh talisman has an intricate, almost lotus like, flower carving on its silver metal backside. A unique jewelry piece to be worn season to season, a perfect gift for animal lovers, both male and female.
- Picture Jasper Properties: Jasper is a stone of grounding and stability, providing comfort and security, strength and healing. Its presence balances the aura to a level of wholeness and peace.
- Ganesh Meaning: Lord Ganesh, a Hindu god, is said to be the god of prosperity and wealth. Ganesh is believed to bring good luck; thus he is worshipped before anything new is started.
- Mala composed of 108 6mm round matte Picture Jasper gemstone beads with 3 handcrafted Ethiopian silver metal counter beads.
- Approximately 24 inches in length.
- Carved Elephant Pendant 2 inches long including bail.
- Clasp-less, slips overhead.