Lotus Flower Charm Bracelet with Red Coral and Glass
Inspired by the works of ancient jewelers and materials found in nature, VT has created a fiery Red Coral and Czech glass double-strand bracelet. The Kuchi Lotus flower marks this piece as unique and boho. The flower “charm” was up-cycled from a tribal “bellydance” belt and is between 50 to 100 years old. An Afghani "coin" and tiny bell charm have been added for luck and to ward off unruly spirits.
- About Ancient and Tribal Jewelry: The wearing of jewelry for adornment and ritual started as far back as 7000 years ago and archeologists have found evidence that people wore bracelets in the Middle East and Asia. Ancient bracelets were made of grasses, slender tree limbs and shells, then copper and bronze. The Kuchi are a nomadic tribe which lives to this day in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
- Red Coral Properties: Red Coral has properties of vitalizing life energy. This special red color symbolizes “blood.” It can strongly circulate energy in the human body. Red Coral also brings prosperity, in both business and love.
- Lotus Flower Properties: The Lotus flower is a symbol of purity, enlightenment, self-regeneration and rebirth. Its characteristics are a perfect analogy for the human condition; even when its roots are in the dirtiest of waters, the Lotus produces the most beautiful flower.
- Handmade bracelet created with 6mm Natural Red Coral, natural Black Lava, red Czech Glass and handcrafted Ethiopian silver metal beads.
- Multi strand boho bracelet with lobster clasp,approximately 7 1/4 inches round.