Green Hamsa Pendant Necklace
The Hamsa or Hand of Fatima is a powerful protective symbol, respected by various religions, and across the ages. Our long chain necklace pumps up the blessings with lucky mixed matte green gemstones or Amazonite gemstones. The large, though not heavy, Tibetan pendant is handmade of green enamel and bronze. Wear with the promise of a joyful and peaceful day.
- Pendant necklace is composed of 7- 8 mm genuine matte green gemstone nuggets and delicate gold plated chain. Chain is handcrafted. Attached is a handcast Hamsa pendant made of green enamel and brass. The Hand of Fatima pendant is approximately 3 inches and made in Tibet.
- Necklace approximately 36 inches in length, including pendant.
- Easily slips overhead, but does have lobster clasp with extension chain. Two small brass charms hang from the necklace extender.
- Amazonite Gemstone Properties: Amazonite gemstone is said to soothe the nerves, and alleviate stress and anxiety. It also helps you to see both sides of a problem or different points of view.
- Hamsa Symbolism: The Hamsa hand is universally known as a protective symbol that brings luck, health, happiness and good fortune. It wards off the evil eye and in general, negative feelings.
- The Hamsa Prayer has an unknown author.