Lepidolite Gemstone Mala Necklace
Peace Love & Lepidolite! Grab your lilac caftan or purple bells and rock this gorgeous 108 bead Lepidolite gemstone mala necklace. Purple haze best describes this calming crystal with its plum, pink and grey colors. The polished beads are anchored with a vintage Afghani guru bead and a complementary-colored, up-cycled silk sari tassel. Two Tibetan brass counter beads with floral designs add to the mala bead's uniqueness. Wear it to Woodstock, well, perhaps Coachella; this unique necklace is timeless.
- Gemstone mala necklace composed of 108 8mm round real Lepidolite beads with an vintage Afghani guru bead and 2 Tibetan brass counter beads.
- Approximately 44 inches in length including tassel, tassel 3 3/4 inches long.
- Clasp-less, slips overhead, strung on sturdy silk or nylon thread with hidden security knots.
- Lepidolite Powers: Lepidolite is sometimes referred to as the "grandmother stone" or the "peace stone" because it is thought to have healing, nurturing and calming properties. Therefore, Lepidolite is believed to be of great comfort to those who are feeling stressed or nervous.
- Sari Silk Tassels: Our tassels are made from ribbon that has been up-cycled from clippings leftover in the sari or dress-making process. All ribbon is purchased from a cottage industry environment that provides much needed employment to impoverished women in rural India. Fair wages and a safe work atmosphere are guaranteed in the cooperative.
This is the most gorgeous gemstone Mala necklace!! Highly recommend shopping with Violet Tiger, the quality of the gemstones are incredible!!