Lotus Flower Charm Bracelet with Watermelon Jasper Gemstones
Inspired by the works of ancient jewelers and materials found in nature, VT has created a khaki green with red accents, Watermelon Jasper gemstone and Czech glass double-strand bracelet. The Kuchi Lotus flower marks this piece as unique and boho. The flower “charm” was up-cycled from a tribal “bellydance” belt and is between 50 to 100 years old. A vintage Afghani coin and tiny bell charm have been added for luck and to ward off unruly spirits.
- About Ancient and Tribal Jewelry: The wearing of jewelry for adornment and ritual started as far back as 7000 years ago and archeologists have found evidence that people wore bracelets in the Middle East and Asia. Ancient bracelets were made of grasses, slender tree limbs and shells, then copper and bronze. The Kuchi are a nomadic tribe which lives to this day in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
- Watermelon Jasper Properties: Watermelon Jasper gemstone is known as the “Supreme Nurturer." It sustains and supports through times of stress, and brings tranquility and wholeness. Jasper provides protection and absorbs negative energy.
- Lotus Flower Properties: The Lotus flower is a symbol of purity, enlightenment, self-regeneration and rebirth. Its characteristics are a perfect analogy for the human condition; even when its roots are in the dirtiest of waters, the Lotus produces the most beautiful flower.
- Handmade bracelet created with 6mm Watermelon Jasper gemstones, natural Black Lava, green Czech Glass and handcrafted Ethiopian silver metal beads.
- Multi strand boho bracelet with lobster clasp,approximately 7 1/4 inches round.