Year of the Rabbit Lucky Mala Bead Necklace
Rabbit! Rabbit! Rabbit!
Did you know that saying "Rabbit" three times on the first day of the month is said to ensure good luck for the next 30 days? Wear our 108 bead Lucky Rabbit gemstone mala necklace with its handmade Tibetan bronze guru bead, and prepare for auspicious new beginnings for the month and more. The Peach Moonstone gemstones positively glow with warmth in colors that range from tan browns to peachy pinks. The handcrafted sari silk enlightenment tassels will help you to accomplish those goals!
- Gemstone mala necklace composed of 108 8mm round real Peach Moonstone gemstone beads with 3 handcrafted Ethiopian bronze metal counter beads.
- Approximately 44 inches in length including tassel, tassel 3 3/4 inches long, auspicious rabbit brass guru bead 34mm x 16mm.
- Singel strand necklace, clasp-less, slips overhead, strung on sturdy silk or nylon thread with hidden security knots.
- Peach Moonstone Properties: Peach Moonstone's rich and deep colors signify an abundance of vitality, strength and energy. You will feel a surge in your personal power, and amplify this energy to the world. It will give you courage and confidence to achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Auspicious Rabbit Powers: Rabbits have been considered a symbol of fortune for over 2,000 years. For example, a rabbit's foot has historically been considered a lucky token. In addition, these, um, prolific procreators, are also an ancient symbol of fertility and life, as well as spring and renewal.
- Sari Silk Tassels: Our tassels are made from ribbon that has been up-cycled from clippings leftover in the sari or dress-making process. All ribbon is purchased from a cottage industry environment that provides much needed employment to impoverished women in rural India. Fair wages and a safe work atmosphere are guaranteed in the cooperative.