Rainbow Chakra Shell Necklace
Hey rasta. Take a look at our beachy boho rainbow chakra necklace. Beaded Chakra necklaces work by restoring balance to the energy points in your body. And Ammonite shell pendants are symbols of change and motion. Positive vibrations abound when worn.
- Necklace hand-knotted with sturdy black cord, 8mm round gemstone beads, attached to an antique brass chain with lobster clasp and extender chain with tiny decorative charms.
- Chakra beads include real Amethyst, Lapis Lazuli, Sodalite, Green Aventurine, Tiger's Eye, Yellow Jade and Red Jasper.
- Approximately 22 inches in length including pendant, extension chain is 2 inches long. Shell pendant measures 1 x 1 inch.
- Chakra Meaning: Chakra in Sanskrit means “wheel” and refers to energy points in your body. They are thought to be spinning disks of energy that should stay “open” and aligned. Chakras correspond to bundles of nerves, major organs and areas of our energetic body that affect our emotional and physical well-being.
- Ammonite Shell Properties: Fossilized Ammonite Shells with their spiral shape are symbols of change and positive motion. Many cultures consider the shells to bring good luck and prosperity.