Tourmaline Gemstone Mala Necklace
Black oaks, big-leaf maple, juicy Merlot and Cab wines--a weekend in Napa is a must to wear this vino-colored 108 bead Chinese Tourmaline gemstone mala necklace. The evocative purple shaded gemstone beads are secured with a bronze Tibetan Lotus bead and a handmade sari silk tassel. Wear with passion, wear with conviction, and why not say, rose is blasé!
- Tourmaline Properties: Tourmaline is a gemstone of reconciliation; a stone that boosts compassion and cool headedness, and radiates an energy that attracts money, healing and friendship.
- Lotus Flower Properties: The Lotus flower is a symbol of purity, enlightenment, self-regeneration and rebirth. Its characteristics are a perfect analogy for the human condition; even when its roots are in the dirtiest of waters, the Lotus produces the most beautiful flower.
- Sari Silk Tassels: Our tassels are made from ribbon that has been up-cycled from clippings leftover in the sari or dress-making process. All ribbon is purchased from a cottage industry environment that provides much needed employment to impoverished women in rural India. Fair wages and a safe work atmosphere are guaranteed in the cooperative.
- Gemstone mala necklace composed of 108 8mm round Chinese Tourmaline gemstone beads with 3 handcrafted Ethiopian brass metal counter beads.
- Approximately 44 inches in length including tassel, tassel 3 3/4 inches long, brass Lotus flower bead 34mm x 16mm.
- Clasp-less, slips overhead, strung on sturdy silk or nylon thread with hidden security knots.