Turquoise Tribal Coin Pendant Necklace
You're the kind of person who values authenticity, aren't you? That's why we know you will love our Vintage Afghan aka Kuchi Tribal coin pendant necklace. Adorned with genuine green turquoise gemstones and sparkling Czech glass beads, this boho tribal necklace is more than just a piece of jewelry– it's a statement! Invest in an upcycled, slow fashion piece that's been lovingly handmade and make your mark on the fashion world. Stand out, be bold, and wear your values on your sleeve - or rather, around your neck! Experience the exotic allure of the Kuchi Tribe with this gorgeous and unique, one of a kind ethnic inspired necklace.
- Statement necklace composed of 6mm genuine green turquoise chip beads, gemstones, hand-fired green Czech glass beads and handmade African metal accent beads. Vintage Afghan coin pendant has a green glass center and 4 dangly coins (one with a red bead).
- Antique tribal pendant measures 3 inches long from the bail and 2 inches wide. The necklace is approximately 20 inches and has a lobster clasp.
- Turquoise Properties: Turquoise is associated with connections to the spiritual world, psychic sensitivity, and protection from harm and negative energy. The turquoise gemstone is also the symbol of friendship.
- Kuchi Tribal Jewelry: The Kuchi people of Afghanistan and Pakistan are a nomadic tribe known for creating vibrant jewelry, beadwork and clothing. The Afghan Kuchi tribe coin pendant is not gold or sterling silver, though it has a similar look with some patina. Kuchi jewelry is generally made with a brass base known as “gillet” metal. The base is about 75% – 80% brass with either copper, silver, iron or all of these metals mixed in. Then a thick silver plating is buffed on the surface and can last for years.\
- About Afghan and Kuchi Antique Jewelry: A few of the inlayed stones may be missing, however this does not effect the beauty, nor durability. VT respects the history of its vintage pieces and does not alter or make repairs with modern materials.