Vintage Metzke Pewter Butterfly Pendant Necklace
Calling all faeries and elves, and why not a dancing sprite or two? Our silver butterfly pendant necklace invokes a Midsummer Night's Dream with its whimsical, magical fairy land vibes. From iridescent sparkling Fluorite gems hangs a unique and vintage Metzke butterfly pendant. And faceted rondelle beads capture the light, just like fairy dust. Wear to the Renaissance Faire to bring out your inner pixie, or any other occasion you want to fly!
- Real gemstone necklace composed of 8mm round and faceted multicolor rainbow Fluorite beads with petite handcrafted Ethiopian silver metal beads. Two dainty decorative charms dangle from an upcycled pewter chain.
- Approximately 28 inches in length, antique stamped Metzke pewter (circa 1974) butterfly pendant is 1 1/2 inches wide and 1 inch high.
- Clasp-less, slips overhead, strung on sturdy silk or nylon thread, hidden security knots, women's single strand necklace.
- Fluorite Properties: Fluorite is known to cleanse all the chakras, before connecting with the heart chakra for an infusion of confidence, relaxation, and compassion. When the calming stability of fluorite takes over, it helps you to see situations from a state of deeper understanding.
- Monarch Butterfly Charm Meaning: Butterflies are symbols of rebirth due to its development cycles as well as transformation, hope and faith.