Year of the Tiger Pendant Mala Necklace
Wear this handmade Red Tigers Eye gemstone necklace whenever you want to roar! The brown, rust and red gemstone beads represents the powerfulness, courage and strength of the tiger. The mala necklace is hand-beaded with 108 gemstones, and three African brass counter beads. A brass Thai pendant or amulet is the focal piece of this gorgeous and unique necklace, and indeed a conversation piece. On one side of the pendant is a roaring tiger to bring more power to its wearer. The backside has a sitting Buddha for guidance and calm. A perfect addition or souvenir, you choose, to your boho or spiritual jewelry collection.
- Red Tigers Eye Properties: Red Tigers Eye brings inner peace and calmness. The gemstone also increases courage, strength and assertiveness.
- Year of the Tiger Characteristics: People born in the Year of the Tiger are confident, brave and competitive.
- Gemstone mala necklace composed of 108 6mm round Red Tigers Eye gemstone beads with 1 handcrafted African brass metal counter bead, and 2 copper beads up-cycled from an antique Ghanaian prayer necklace.
- Approximately 25 inches in length.
- Year of the Tiger charm 3/4 inch long including ring, and antiqued brass.
- Clasp-less, slips overhead, hand strung with silk or nylon thread.
- Roar song lyrics by Katy Perry.