Blue Aquamarine Gemstone Mala Necklace
The gemstone's name, Blue Aquamarine, comes from the Latin phrase aqua marinus, meaning "water of the sea," and refers to its sparkling ocean-like color. So let's set sail to a journey unknown, guided by the waves, and the stars and the moon (as hand-engraved on the necklace's silver guru bead). With blue beads marked with white, think sea foam, and dark veins, think black sand, this 108 bead mala necklace is sure to be a favorite for lovers of surf, sea and sand.
- Gemstone mala necklace composed of 108 8mm round Blue Aquamarine gemstone beads with 3 handcrafted Ethiopian silver metal counter beads.
- Approximately 44 inches in length including tassel, tassel 3 3/4 inches long.
- Clasp-less, slips overhead, strung on sturdy silk or nylon thread, with hidden security knots.
- Blue Aquamarine Properties: Aquamarine evokes the purity of crystalline waters, and the exhilaration and relaxation of the sea. It is calming, soothing, and cleansing as well as inspires truth, trust and letting go.
- Sari Silk Tassels: Our tassels are made from ribbon that has been up-cycled from clippings leftover in the sari or dress-making process. All ribbon is purchased from a cottage industry environment that provides much needed employment to impoverished women in rural India. Fair wages and a safe work atmosphere are guaranteed in the cooperative.