Flower Charm Bracelet with Jasper Gemstones
Check out our matte Picture Jasper gemstone double-strand boho bracelet. The Lotus flower makes this piece unique and boho. The flower “charm” was upcycled from a tribal bellydance belt and is 50 to 100 years old. A vintage Kuchi tribal coin and bell charm have been added for luck and to ward off unruly spirits.
- Handmade bracelet created with 6mm matte Picture Jasper gemstones, natural Brown Lava, pink and black Czech Glass and handcrafted Ethiopian silver metal beads.
- Multi strand boho bracelet with lobster clasp, approximately 7 1/4 inches round.
- About Ancient and Tribal Jewelry: The wearing of jewelry for adornment and ritual started as far back as 7000 years ago and archeologists have found evidence that people wore bracelets in the Middle East and Asia. Ancient bracelets were made of grasses, slender tree limbs and shells, then copper and bronze. The Kuchi are a nomadic tribe which lives to this day in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
- Picture Jasper Properties: Jasper is a stone of grounding and stability, providing comfort and security, strength and healing. Its presence balances the aura to a level of wholeness and peace.
- Lotus Flower Properties: The Lotus flower is a symbol of purity, enlightenment, self-regeneration and rebirth. Its characteristics are a perfect analogy for the human condition; even when its roots are in the dirtiest of waters, the Lotus produces the most beautiful flower.