Brass Buddha Pendant Necklace Mala
A timeless jewelry heirloom, in earth tones, sand and bronze, this handmade necklace invokes peace and wonder. Wonder that Buddha, as he appears on this clay and brass amulet, has been around for over 2500 years. And of course the earth longer. 108 Tibetan matte agate beads comprise the mala which may be used for healing not only your body, but your surroundings. Though lightweight to wear, the gems carry a "weight;" a sense of grounding. Wear with strength and courage.
- Gemstone mala necklace composed of 108 6mm round Tibetan Agate gemstone beads with 3 handcrafted Ethiopian brass metal counter beads.
- Approximately 25 inches in length.
- Pendant 2 inches long including ring, backside has same Buddha design as the front. Handmade in Thailand.
- Clasp-less, slips overhead, strung with sturdy silk or nylon thread.
- Tibetan Agate Properties: Tibetan Agate aka Dzi Agate is known for healing the mind, body and spirit. It has a stabilizing effect on the body, cleansing at a physical and emotional level. It also produces strength, power and courage.