Ammonite Shell Pendant Pastel Chakra Necklace
Busy day ahead? Wear our pastel colored chakra necklace and meet it head on. Beaded Chakra necklaces restore balance to the energy points in your body. They are believed to promote positive, peaceful energy flow. The ammonite fossil shell pendant bring motions and change. Carpe diem!
- Necklace hand-knotted with sturdy off white cord, 8mm round gemstone beads, attached to a copper chain with lobster clasp and extender chain with tiny decorative beads.
- Chakra beads include real pale Amethyst, Aquamarine, Blue Lace Agate, Green Aventurine, Peach Chalcedony, Yellow Calcite and Rose Quartz.
- Approximately 22 inches in length including pendant, extension chain is 2 inches long. Shell pendant measures 1 x 1 inch.
- Chakra Meaning: Chakra in Sanskrit means “wheel” and refers to energy points in your body. They are thought to be spinning disks of energy that should stay “open” and aligned. Chakras correspond to bundles of nerves, major organs and areas of our energetic body that affect our emotional and physical well-being.
- Ammonite Shell Properties: Fossilized Ammonite shells with their spiral shape are symbols of change and positive motion. Many cultures consider the shells to bring good luck and prosperity.