Flower Charm Bracelet with Pink Rhodonite Gemstones
Check out our pink Rhodonite gemstones and crystal double-strand bracelet. The Lotus flower makes this piece unique and boho. The flower “charm” was upcycled from a tribal bellydance belt and is 50-100 years old. A vintage Afghani coin and bell charm have been added for good luck.
- Handmade beaded bracelet created with 6mm Rhodonite gemstones, natural Black Lava, pink and black Czech Glass and handcrafted Ethiopian silver metal beads.
- Multi strand boho bracelet with lobster clasp, approximately 7 1/4 inches round.
- About Ancient and Tribal Jewelry: The wearing of jewelry for adornment and ritual started as far back as 7000 years ago and archeologists have found evidence that people wore bracelets in the Middle East and Asia. Ancient bracelets were made of grasses, slender tree limbs and shells, then copper and bronze. The Kuchi are a nomadic tribe which lives to this day in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
- Rhodonite Properties: Rhodonite is nicknamed “Stone of Love” due to its ability to clear, stimulate and reactivate your heart. Rhodonite's energies vibrate outwards and assists in self-love and value. This crystal pushes you to really love yourself so that you may offer love to someone else.
- Lotus Flower Properties: The Lotus flower is a symbol of purity, enlightenment, self-regeneration and rebirth. Its characteristics are a perfect analogy for the human condition; even when its roots are in the dirtiest of waters, the Lotus produces the most beautiful flower.