Eudialyte Gemstone Mala Necklace
OK, whoever named this gemstone got it all wrong. Right? Weird name? Yes. Eudialyte truly does nothing to describe these luscious gemstone beads. Think of a bowl of cherry vanilla ice cream with big chunks of chocolate, and of course whipping cream on top. Our unique 108-bead mala necklace is pure decadence with its colors of burgundy, lavender, black and silvery grey. A dark cherry tassel is well, the cherry on top of this gorgeous gemstone jewelry piece. And just think you will never grow out of this necklace, no matter how many bowls of ice cream you eat!
- Preminum stone mala necklace composed of 108 8mm smooth and faceted Eudialyte beads and tiny African silver metal beads.
- Approximately 44 inches in length including tassel, tassel 3 3/4 inches long, lotus flower bead 34mm x 16mm.
- Clasp-less, slips overhead, strung on sturdy silk or nylon thread with hidden security knots.
- 108 Bead Mala Necklaces are similar to Catholic rosary necklaces. The hand beaded necklaces are used in prayer, meditation and healing are said to bring peace and love.
- Eudialyte Properties: Eudialyte gemstone brings love, harmony and peace to your life. And this is not to be taken as medical advice, but as an "MS warrior," Eudialyte is a special stone to me as it's said to help stabilize the nervous system.
- Lotus Flower Meanings: The Lotus flower is a symbol of purity, enlightenment, self-regeneration and rebirth. Its characteristics are a perfect analogy for the human condition; even when its roots are in the dirtiest of waters, the Lotus produces the most beautiful flower.
- Sari Silk Tassels: Our tassels are made from ribbon that has been up-cycled from clippings leftover in the sari or dress-making process. All ribbon is purchased from a cottage industry environment that provides much needed employment to impoverished women in rural India. Fair wages and a safe work atmosphere are guaranteed in the cooperative.