Flower Charm Bracelet with Azurite Gemstones
Unique boho luxe design! Genuine Azurite mixed green and blue gemstone beads, along with Czech glass, natural black lava and old African silver metal beads showcase a vintage Kuchi tribe Lotus flower focal bead. The flower “charm” was up-cycled from a tribal fusion “belly dance” belt and is between 50 to 100 years old. A vintage Afghani coin, royal blue tassel and tiny bell charm have been added for luck and to ward off unruly spirits.
- Handmade bracelet created with 6mm genuine Azurite gemstones, natural Black Lava, green/blue Czech glass and handcrafted African silver metal beads.
- Multi strand women's boho bracelet with lobster clasp,approximately 7 1/4 inches round.
- About Ancient and Tribal Jewelry: The wearing of jewelry for adornment and ritual started as far back as 7000 years ago and archeologists have found evidence that people wore bracelets in the Middle East and Asia. Ancient bracelets were made of grasses, slender tree limbs and shells, then copper and bronze. The Kuchi are a nomadic tribe which lives to this day in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
- Azurite Gemstone Meanings: Azurite is sometimes called a "stone of heaven." It is commonly believed to provide insight into all areas of life, promote intuition and stimulate creativity.
- Lotus Flower Properties: The Lotus flower is a symbol of purity, enlightenment, self-regeneration and rebirth. Its characteristics are a perfect analogy for the human condition; even when its roots are in the dirtiest of waters, the Lotus produces the most beautiful flower.