Flower Charm Bracelet with Crazy Lace Agate Gemstones
Unique indie tribal style! Genuine Crazy Lace Agate gemstone beads (a mix of blue and tan colors), along with Czech glass, natural brown lava and old African silver metal beads complement a vintage Kuchi tribe lotus flower focal bead. The antique rectangular silver bead was up-cycled from a tribal fusion “belly dance” belt and is 50 to 100 years old. A sea blue tassel, authentic Afghan coin and tiny bell charm have been added for luck and to ward off the evil eye.
- Multi strand boho bracelet with lobster clasp, approximately 7 1/4 inches round.
- Women's handmade boho bracelet created with 6mm Crazy Lace Agate gemstones, natural Brown Lava, blue Czech Glass and handcrafted African old silver metal beads.
- About Ancient and Tribal Jewelry: The wearing of jewelry for adornment and ritual started as far back as 7000 years ago and archeologists have found evidence that people wore bracelets in the Middle East and Asia. Ancient bracelets were made of grasses, slender tree limbs and shells, then copper and bronze. The Kuchi are a nomadic tribe which lives to this day in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
- Crazy Lace Agate Properties: Crazy Lace Agate gemstones promote mental agility, liveliness and laughter, and encourages flexibility in thinking and action. As an added bonus, it helps overcome fear of spiders and other creepy crawly things!
- Lotus Flower Properties: The Lotus flower is a symbol of purity, enlightenment, self-regeneration and rebirth. Its characteristics are a perfect analogy for the human condition; even when its roots are in the dirtiest of waters, the Lotus produces the most beautiful flower.