Lepidolite Gemstone & Ammonite Stretch Bracelet
Theres's a saying "These boots are made for walkin' And that's just what they'll do." Well, these bracelets were just made for stacking. Gorgeous genuine Lepidolite gemstone beads are strung on a stretchy, strong cord. A real fossilized shell complements the plum and lavender beads as well as the handmade African silver spacer beads. Create a unique bracelet stack by layering with our simple Lepidolite bracelet, or our Eudialyte gemstone bracelet.
- Handmade beaded stretch bracelet made with 8mm genuine Lepidolite gemstone beads, real Ammonite fossilized shell and dainty African silver metal beads.
- Single strand roll on beaded bracelet slides on over the wrist. Size SMALL is 6 inches round. Size MEDIUM is 7 inches round.
- Lepidolite Properties: Lepidolite is sometimes referred to as the "grandmother stone" or the "peace stone" because it is thought to have nurturing and calming properties. Therefore, Lepidolite is believed to be of great comfort to those who are feeling stressed or nervous.
- Ammonite Fossilized Shell Properties: Ammonite shells with their spiral shape symbolize change and positive motion. Many world cultures consider the shells to bring good luck and prosperity.
- "These Boots are Made for Walkin," song by Nancy Sinatra.