Funky Blue Hamsa Pendant Necklace
"I'm the new [girl] on the street, welcome to the Hamsa beat!"
Get a little funky with our charming Hamsa pendant necklace. Our long gold chain necklace pumps up the energy with deep blue Lapis Lazuli gemstones. The large, though comfortable to wear, Tibetan pendant is handmade of blue enamel and bronze. Wear with the promise of a happy dance party in your near future!
- Hamsa Symbolism: The Hamsa hand is universally known as a protective symbol that brings luck, health, happiness and good fortune. It wards off the evil eye and in general, negative feelings.
- Lapis Lazuli Properties: Lapis Lazuli gemstone brings harmony and promotes self-confidence and self-expression.
- Pendant necklace is composed of 7- 8 mm genuine lapis lazuli gemstone nuggets and delicate gold plated chain. Chain is handcrafted. Attached is a handcast Hamsa pendant made of blue enamel and brass. The Hand of Fatima pendant is approximately 3 inches and made in Tibet.
- Necklace approximately 36 inches in length, including pendant.
- Easily slips overhead, but does have lobster clasp with extension chain. Two small brass charms hang from the necklace extender.
- Lyrics from Shwesmo & Yogev Gaby, Hamsa Beat.