Metzke Pewter Sand Dollar Pendant Gemstone Necklace
Dive into summer with our beautiful pewter Metzke Sand Dollar Necklace! This stunning vintage pewter pendant hangs from a string of hand knotted Dark Blue Sky Jasper beads. The gemstones colors range from navy, turquoise to pastel blue, all reminiscent of the deep blue sea. Embrace your inner beach goddess with this one of a kind addition to your summer jewelry collection. Perfect for sunny days at the beach or breezy evenings spent on the pier, this pendant evokes memories of shells, sand and endless waves. Treat yourself, or surprise that special someone in your life who loves all things ocean-inspired, with this truly unique necklace. And why not add create a necklace and bracelet set? Take a look at our dark blue sky jasper stretch bracelet here.
- Real gemstone medium length necklace composed of 8mm round Dark Blue Sky Sea Sediment Jasper gemstone beads with tiny handcrafted Ethiopian silver metal beads. Two genuine cowrie shells dangle from upcycled silver metal chain.
- Approximately 28 inches in length, vintage Metzke pewter sand dollar pendant is 1 3/4 x 1 3/4 inches round.
- Clasp-less, slips overhead, strung on sturdy silk or nylon thread, hidden security knots, women's single strand necklace.
- Dark Blue Sky Sea Sediment Jasper Properties: Natural Dark Blue Sky Sea Sediment Jasper is a stone of inner peace, love, empathy and clear thoughts. It is an excellent stone for emotional healing. Carrying a strong connection to the earth's energy, it is believed to relieve fatigue and exhaustion.
- Sand Dollar Meaning: Sand dollars aka sea cookies and/or mermaid coins are said to bring good luck to those that find them.