Natural Abalone Hamsa Pendant Necklace
Say goodbye to negative vibes and hello to protection. Our natural Abalone Hamsa Pendant Necklace is here to keep the evil eye at bay. Handmade in Tibet, the hand amulet also known as the Hand of Fatima hangs from a gorgeous gold rosary chain, dripping with genuine white freshwater pearls and mixed tourmaline gemstones. Take control of your aura with our unique boho pendant necklace--perfect for yourself or as a thoughtful gift for the best women in your life. Let's make bad energy a thing of the past!
- Women's pendant necklace is composed of 6- 8 mm real freshwater pearls and mixed multicolor tourmaline beads. Gold plated chain is handcrafted. Attached is an inlayed abalone shell Hamsa pendant. The pendant is approximately 2 1/2 1 1/2 inches inches.
- Necklace approximately 32 inches in length, including pendant. Easily slips overhead.
- Genuine Tourmaline Properties: Tourmaline is a gemstone of reconciliation; a stone that boosts compassion and cool headedness, and radiates an energy that attracts money, healing and friendship.
- Pearl Properties: Pearls are believed to offer protection as well as attract good luck and wealth. They are well-known for their calming effects. It is also said that pearls are symbolic of the wearer's loyalty, generosity, integrity, and purity.
- Hamsa Symbolism: The Hamsa hand, Hand of Fatima, or Hand of Marion is universally known as a protective symbol that brings luck, health, happiness and good fortune. It wards off the evil eye and in general, negative feelings.