Gemstone Bead Necklace with Ammonite Shell Pendant
Black oaks, big-leaf maple, juicy Merlot and Cab wines--a weekend in Napa is a must to wear this wine-colored gemstone necklace. From the hand-knotted, either Chinese Tourmaline or Purple Tourmaline bead necklace hangs a one of a kind spiral shell pendant. The genuine gemstone beads are attached to an antique brass chain and may be worn at various lengths. Wear with passion, wear with conviction, and why not say, rose is blasé!
- Necklace hand-knotted with sturdy black cord, 8mm round gemstone beads, attached to an antique brass chain with lobster clasp and extender chain with tiny decorative charms.
- Approximately 22 inches in length including pendant, extension chain is 2 inches long. Shell pendant measures 1 x 1 inch.
- Ammonite Shell Properties: Fossilized Ammonite Shells with their spiral shape are symbols of change and positive motion. Many cultures consider the shells to bring good luck and prosperity.
- Chinese and Purple Tourmaline Properties: Tourmaline is a gemstone of reconciliation; a stone that boosts compassion and cool headedness, and radiates an energy that attracts money, healing and friendship.
- Lepidolite Properties: Lepidolite is sometimes referred to as the "grandmother stone" or the "peace stone" because it is thought to have nurturing and calming properties. Lepidolite is believed to be of great comfort to those who are feeling stressed or nervous.